Monday, September 27, 2010

Greek food festival

We found out about this festival the day before it happened... apparently it occurs every year here in Dallas at a big Greek Orthodox church, and it's very popular. We wandered happily around all the booths on Saturday for two hours, munching yummy Greek food, watching Greek dancers, drinking Greek coffee...

He really doesn't like me taking pictures of him. But who else am I supposed to take pictures of? :)

Little cooking demonstration

Greek children dancing

Food. Lots of food.

Dessert booths, with the beautiful church in the background.

I apologize for the blurry-ness of the pictures... my phone doesn't take the greatest of pictures when the light is fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers