Thursday, December 16, 2010

DPP Day 16 {Airports}

I feel at home in airports, having spent many a day traversing them in my lifetime. Today I was stuck in Phoenix, Arizona for a few hours because our plane broke down (fortunately it decided to break on the ground and not in the air). I got a bite to eat, found a spot to sit with an outlet to charge my HTC Evo 4G, and people-watched. Greatest thing to do in airports since, well, ever.

December Photo Project

Day 16 - Hanging out in Phoenix airport with my stuff, waiting for a new flight to Portland. 
I made it to Oregon eventually, and despite being slightly delirious from a lack of sleep and the time change [who knew a 2 hour difference could throw you off?], I'm having a great time.


Now, to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers