Saturday, December 18, 2010

DPP Day 18 {That Christmas feeling}

That warm and cozy feeling has arrived, the one where everything is put on hold  for the holidays and you have nothing to do but enjoy family and friends. It's much colder in Oregon than it is in Texas, and today was spent mostly curled up in the living room crocheting (me) and playing a safari hunting game on the Wii (the boys) on the big huge projector screen. I must say, it's kind of a scary game with wild animals jumping out at you from all directions while you try to shoot them. I might have nightmares tonight. But it was fun watching everyone play.

December Photo Project

Day 18 - Gathered around the big screen playing & watching scary hunter games. I married into a family of boys. Lots of boys. But I love it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers