Sunday, December 5, 2010

DPP Day 5 {Midnight Snack}

Thomas and I stayed up late tonight... we didn't want the weekend to end. We re-organized the house a little, and added some more decorations to the tree whilst watching episodes of "Psych". It got late, and we got hungry.

December Photo Project

Day 5 - Our midnight snack - British vintage cheddar [that I found on sale at Central Market] on toast, with some cabernet sauvignon. We ate it around the Christmas tree, of course :)

Bonus picture, because I'm just so chuffed with my... *cough* our... little Christmas tree [and you can see the decorations better with the lights turned off :)] :

Can you tell that I love Christmas time? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers