Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We are family

Robert [the resident photographer of the Congdon family] got some family pictures while we were all together. I thought I would put some of them up here :)

Round 1: In front of the piano

Paul & Thomas: "oh my gosh, are we done yet?"


Family picture, featuring Stephen

Last attempt in front of piano before we decided to move.

Round 2: In front of the fireplace. Better.

What's going on?

I think we're missing someone. [and haha, Timo]

Smile for the camera, keep those eyes open Paul!

Old school serious one

Smiling again, this time Paul has his eyes open.

Round 3: We decided the lighting inside wasn't good enough for a picture, so we moved outside. These are the best ones in my opinion.

[Going through everyone's mind: please let this picture work!]

With Grandma Driver

The next day, Robert took some pictures of Thomas and me [Thomas and I? I can never figure that grammar rule out]











Don't I have the most handsome husband in the world? I think so, anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers