Friday, March 4, 2011

{a little celebration}

I have been absent from this little blog for a while, but for good reason:

Yesterday, I finally finished my assignments for the online classes that I have been battling for nearly a year.
All I have left to do are two [easy] exams next week, and I will finally be done with my university career.
And I will get my degree!
[major in Intercultural Studies with a minor in Science, for those wondering]

So we had a little celebration last night, at Red Lobster.
I had Maine lobster. Thomas was boring and had fish 'n chips.

I loooooove lobster. Especially dipped in that butter garlic sauce.

So now I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do with myself. I just have to study a little for my final exams which I will take next Wednesday or Thursday.

Time to get a job!
[Any suggestions, job offers, ideas out there?]
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers