Sunday, July 31, 2011

Friends & Family {England, post 6}

Sorry it's been a while since the last post... I've been busy globe-trotting :)

The last week or so in England was busy visiting with friends and spending time with family.

We met up with the Wellingtons, who went to bible college with my parents... they've known me since I was a baby.
Playing frisbee while walking along.

We walked up to Clifton suspension bridge, which was built by that famous engineer guy... Isembard Kingdon Brunel.

We also met up with the Coe's, who also went to bible college with my parents and have known me since I was a baby.

Granny Margot came for a visit!

I made Chinese Dumplings for Granny Margot and the Coe's... everyone seemed to love them!

Chopped up spinach, garlic, ginger, and jalapeno peppers ready to be mixed in with the ground beef.
The assembly table (after they were all finished)

Cooking them.

Dipping sauce.... mmmmmmmmm.... soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, finely chopped ginger, garlic, and jalapeno peppers.
Eating :)

We played a lot of Dutch Blitz the last week or so. Matthew cannot be beaten. The kid is a child genius.
The last day I was there I went out for coffee and brunch with my mommy.

And that is the last picture I took in England!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers