Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Better idea, and sweetness

So I don't know why it took me this long to get around to it, but I just imported the "Baby Appleseed" blog into the Congdon Chronicles. It's hard enough to keep up with one blog, and I was starting to have a hard time deciding where to post something since mostly all I write about and post pictures of is Judah anyways. He is kind of the center of the universe, you know. In my eyes :)

So here's to [hopefully] blogging more frequently now that it's all in one place. I have lots of pictures and events to catch up on... if my ancient computer would just stop overheating and shutting down every time I try to edit or upload pictures.


As I was writing this post (I'm up wayyyy too late), Judah woke up to eat. "Woke up" is too strong of an expression, really. He whimpers in his sleep and roots around looking for his food source, and if I don't pick him up and feed him the whimpering turns to crying and he wakes up for real. So I fed him in his half asleep state and burped him, and then rocked him for a few minutes. He was lying peacefully in my arms and I whispered down to him "Mommy loves you Judah". His little eyes fluttered open and he cracked half a smile. A sleepy little "ahhhh-gooo" came out as he reached his little hand up and put it on my mouth. He looked up at me contentedly for a few seconds before slowly closing his eyes again and snuggling up.

Ahhh. This is what it's all about.


I'll leave you with a picture of that adorable face that I spend my days kissing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers