Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Just because I can.

I've taken so. many. pictures of Judah in his short 5 months of life. He might be the most documented 5 month old out there... although I'm sure most momma's are just as crazy about taking pictures of their little ones!
And today I'm going to post some of them, just because I can :) I haven't really posted many pictures since he was 8 weeks old back in this post. Catch up time!

Two months old

Mr. Blue Eyes




Funny face.


Superbaby!

Sweet little thing.




Three months old

Off to the pool!

Sticking little toes in...

Not so much a fan of the cold water!

Daddy makes it all better.

He's the best daddy in the world.

It was a just a bit too cold for the pool yet (back in May)...

Precious three month old!






4 months old

Just playin'





His little face just melts my heart, over and over again.




Big boy getting so good at sitting up!

Now that the pool is warm, a certain baby has taken to it like a duck. Fish? Turtle?
Well, something aquatic anyways.


Look, no hands!

I often just look at him and am speechless... he's just so incredibly adorable that there are no words.


I can't believe how fast he's growing up.


J for Judah.

"Daddy, pay attention to meeeee!"

And the best for last - my two favorite people in the whole world.

1 comment:

  1. He is TOO precious!! I could just squeeze those sweet little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers