Sunday, July 22, 2012

Peekaboo!


Waking up from a nap...

Oh!

Well hi there.

 Peekaboo!

I'm just playing in my crib.

Talking to mom.

Telling her about my crazy dreams...

I like my crib.

I think it's pretty tasty.

Yup.

Sometimes I like to try and stick my head through the rails.

I can't figure out why it won't fit.

I guess I just have a big head.

Squishhhhh it through...

Nope, didn't work.

Maybe if I try this opening...

Argh... it still won't fit.

I'll just lay down for a bit.

Talk to mom some more.

I've kind of had enough now.
Please pick me up.

Oh! New vantage point!

This is pretty cool...

Woah.

 I shall go forth and conquer... something.

Well, that was fun.

But I'm done now.

Seriously, mom, pick me up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers