Thursday, August 2, 2012

{his favorite time of day}

Bath time!... some days he gets more than one, especially if he eats something messy or has a diaper blowout. And some times just because it's fun! I've even put his baby bathtub out on our porch and let him splash around. I think we might need to invest in a baby splash pool. It's a great way to be outside and not suffocate in the Texas summer heat.

Taking pictures again? Crazy parents.

I'll just get back to playing.


Nom nom nom.

Splashed a bit too much and got water in my eyes. 

Not to worry, mom will take care of it.

Back to playing.


My squeaky toys spray water at me!


I think it's pretty hilarious!




Phew, lots of laughing.
I'll just take a quick breather.

 Now to pose cutely to please the parents.


Yup, they are wrapped around my little finger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers