Saturday, August 31, 2013

35/52

"A portrait of Judah once a week, every week, in 2013"



35/52 - Making funny faces with Grandad :) He was making funny faces just like this using his hands, and you grabbed his hand and put it on your face like "do it to me Grandad!"
You and Grandad are the best of buds - you cry when he leaves the room without you (you couldn't care less if I leave the room!). Today we leave to go back to the States and it's going to be rough tearing the two of you apart.


Joining in with Project 52 over at Che and Fidel.

My favorite portrait from last week is adorable Eva on the beach.


To see all of Judah's portraits so far this year, click on the image below:


1 comment:

  1. love this one! it's my favourite 36/52 image. i cannot resist a good cheek squish... x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers