Monday, September 30, 2013

39/52

"A portrait of Judah once a week, every week, in 2013"



39/52 - Momma: "Judah, where is the birdy?".... Judah: "Up up up sky!" .... with your little hand pointing up as you tell me.

I can't believe how close to the end of the year we are already... it's October this week! I'm so glad to have these weekly portraits of you to look back at. I love to have these moments captured as time marches ever onward and you grow before my very eyes.


Joining in with Project 52 over at Che and Fidel.

My favorite portrait from last week is this sweet little boy and his train :)


To see all of Judah's portraits so far this year, click on the image below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers