Sunday, October 6, 2013

Judah and the pumpkins {year 2}


We had a playdate at a pumpkin patch with our MOPS group last week... so of course, I took my camera along and got some pumpkin pictures.

Judah loved the hayride through the pumpkin fields.




His favorite thing was pulling the wagon to collect our pumpkins.









"Why am I up here?"


A little unsure about the funny looking person next to him...

Little buddies.


It was a hot day, so we played in the water when we got home. 
Judah wanted to give his new pumpkins a bath.














Then we put them up to dry.




Judah wanted them back down...

He just loves his pumpkins. Favorite new toy.
Gosh I love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers